Yesterday we Blogged/Posted the Top 10 Wedding Cake Tips by Dede Wilson author of “The Wedding Cake Book” because of a free book that was delivered to our Showroom and so we shared no.10 through no. 6, scroll down. Like our Entertainment Company the Author sure must of ate a lot of wedding cakes. Today Feel The Sound With Music In Motion, http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com Home of The DJ/MC Interactive Showroom, http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com/home/interactive-showroom/ an event DJ, wedding DJ, Disc Jockey, Karaoke, Décor LED ambient wall up-lighting, our specialty DRY ICE, http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com/dry-ice-dancing-on-a-cloud “dancing on a cloud” for the Wedding First Dance, and Photo Booth – Snap Shot Photo Booth, http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com/photobooth entertainment company concludes with no. 5 through no. 1 of the Top 10 Wedding Cake Tips. Educational series 101:-)
5. Ask about serving sizes. The traditional wedding cake slice is very small; if your are planning to use your cake as desert, you will need larger pieces and a larger cake. Relevant to us in the sense to asking your DJ/MC in our Interactive Showroom; how many songs can be played in your projected time of dancing? The number of projected songs can determine not only how many slices per say but how many songs you can request in advance on our DJ Wedding Planner and/or adjust your wedding timeline accordingly.
4. Make sure you put the taste of the cake first and foremost as with our Interactive Showroom in which you can witness your wedding DJ/MC performance level live, taste the Baker’s work.
3. Have an idea of what you want, but be receptive to the Baker’s ideas. Why? Like Us – we are the True Professional Entertainers who provide you expertise advice, suggestions, and knowledge which should also be true to your Baker.
2. Let the Baker Know of any important logistical situations, such as an outdoor summer (warm) wedding V.S, and indoor (AC) wedding. ex; can the buttercream stand the heat? This is actually similar to a good question for you to ask US – is your DJ/MC familiar with your wedding venue? If not, may we suggest a site check in advance…especially if outdoors at a residential or a scenic park…we suggest them and complimentary.
- Baker’s should offer a complimentary meeting where you can view a portfolio of their work. And if they are true professionals like our Entertainment company is than they should have examples of their cakes or in the least deserts for you to taste to compare.
Listen, anyone can make up a review which is why our Entertainment Company created North Carolina’s first and only one of a kind live DJ/MC demonstration from the DJ/MC that will actually be at your wedding. This is why we said; funny how researching the perfect wedding cake is a lot like researching your perfect DJ/MC. Can you taste your DJ/MC, of course not but you can witness his performance live in our Interactive Showroom. To view other educational articles and to learn more about North Carolina’s only entertainment Interactive Showroom to also include our Decor and Photobooth, please consider the following resources;
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion – be sure to LIKE us:-)
Daily BLOG: http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com/blog
Music In Motion DJs BLOG: https://musicinmotionblog.wordpress.com/
Contact Us: http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com/contact/
Visit us: http://mapq.st/1RyOJnF