“What Guest’s REALLY Want & Don’t Want” at your Wedding/Event in accordance to Bridal Magazine, www.brides.com
Bridal Magazine surveyed 100 Wedding Guests and came up with the following on “What Guest’s Really Want”
- Dress Code, being Cocktail Attire/Semi Formal V.S. Dressy or Formal Attire.
- Decor, they appreciate a banquet room that looks amazing V.S. plain.
- Offer a Late Night Buffet such as Hot Dogs, finger food, or Popcorn machine.
- Bride & Groom don’t offer or be a match-maker for their single Guests.
- Make it a party V.S. conservative or stuffy event.
- A majority of Guests appreciated the party favor/laughter that came with a Photo Booth.
- Don’t interrupt the celebration for the Cake Cutting Ceremony.
- Provide Easy Directions or free transportation to & from.
- No assign seating.
- Drum Roll… Invest In the Booze being an Open Bar!
And Finally Guest’s also really wanted the Bride & Groom to hire US, (About-Us) Feel The Sound With Music In Motion, (Website) Home of The DJ/MC Interactive Showroom, which is a “real” experienced Disc Jockey wedding/event Team, Karaoke, (Sing-A-Song) Décor LED ambient wall up-lighting, (Photo-Gallery) our specialty DRY-ICE “dancing on a cloud” for the Wedding First Dance, and Photobooth – Snap Shot Photo Booth entertainment company. OK so this was not on the list but we can honestly say as with Number 6. that we can make your Wedding/Event a successful Celebration, not to mention per Number 5. supplying a fun affordable Photo Booth, and per Number 9. make your venue look amazing with our Décor LED Wall Up-Lighting.
To view past education articles and to see other successful events/weddings, please consider the following resources;
Music In Motion DJs BLOG: https://musicinmotionblog.wordpress.com