Move over Feel The Sound Productions, http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com/home/about-us/…. you are not the only ones who can educate our Bride-N-Groom’s in your February Educational Month articles because we here at Music In Motion DJ’s can do the same, http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com/dj-team-prices/ and so here we bring you 5 of 10 Things Every Bride Should Know;
10. Save-the-date cards don’t have to match invitations – as with our Decor LED Wall Up-Lighting, http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com/photo-gallery/ let them be a reflection of you and/or the colors of your wedding.
9. Surprise your Guests with a show-stopping event such as DRY ICE, “dancing on a cloud” http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com/dry-ice-dancing-on-a-cloud for your First Dance
8. Select the best DJ/MC entertainment possible, http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com for your Guests, not just for yourself.
7. This next one is easier said than done because we hear this from our Bride and Groom’s all the time but Create A Budget. Then remember to use it and begin by checking out our rates, http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com/dj-team-prices-gallery/wedding-packages
6. Research Vendors, examine contracts, and ask questions because our motto here is the only stupid question is a question not asked + get all your questions answered in North Carolina’s first and only DJ/MC Interactive Showroom, a live demonstration http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com/home/interactive-showroom/
We will conclude 5-1 of 10 Things Every Bride Should Know in our next Blog/Post. To view more photos and to see other successful events/weddings, please consider the following resources;
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion – LIKE US
Music In Motion DJs BLOG: https://musicinmotionblog.wordpress.com