World Autism Awareness and Acceptance Day! TODAY April 2nd, @ Camp Royall from 10am – 4pm, http://autismsociety-nc.org/index.php/get-help/camproyallinfo in association with Feel The Sound Productions comes a Free, Fun event, open to the public, and all of the activities below are free, but if you are able, please help us to meet our $10,000 goal for Summer Camp Scholarships, any donations are gratefully received, Thank you in advance!
– Hayrides will be taking place. Boating will be available at the pond. Face painting will be taking place – Inflatables and Field Games will be available on the Soccer Field, see below
- Music In Motion DJs,http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com/dj-team-prices-gallery will be leading a group of games every hour starting at 10.30am
- Knights, from the Knightly Order of the Fiat Lux, dressed in armor will be sword fighting at 12.30pm and 1.30pm, they will also be available to talk with families in between these times
– Maple View Farms Ice Cream will be available to purchase in front of the Gym **$1 from each $3 purchase will be donated to Camp Royall!
– Zap Line will be open (until 3pm)
– Cookout will be available at the Pavilion from 11am until 2pm, located at the Pavilion, behind the Gym. Other Activities Available All Day and you can take part in these activities at your leisure: Sensory Play on the courtyard, Arts and Crafts and the Sensory Room in the Activity Center, Fenced in Playground, Hiking trails, Free Play in the Gym, Climbing structures and Tire Swings, outdoor games on the Field – again with our proud sponsors from Music In Motion DJ’s & Feel The Sound Productions, (last year’s pics) http://www.feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion.com/home/about-us
To view more photos from Autism Awareness Day 2014 and other recent events/weddings, please consider the following resources;
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/feelthesoundwithmusicinmotion – LIKE US
Music In Motion DJs BLOG: https://musicinmotionblog.wordpress.com/